Kingspan Kooltherm K12 Framing Board is a rigid insulation board used for timber and steel framing systems, consisting of a rigid thermoset modified resin insulation core, covered with low emissivity composite foil on both sides, improving thermal resistance in adjacent unventilated cavities. The product is manufactured with a 0 ODP and low GWP blowing agent, which makes it very eco-friendly. It could be used to control potential condensation problems, especially if combined with a vapor-resistant layer placed on the warm side of the insulation. It is easily cut by using a sharp knife or a toothed saw, always taking care of accurate trimming. It is best kept in indoor conditions and when stored outdoors it must be properly covered and protected by using polythene sheet, for instance, in order of keeping it dry. The product is completely safe to use and will not endanger your health.
SIZE: 1.2 x 2.4m
Kingspan Kooltherm K12 Framing Board is used for timber and steel framing systems, including:
• timber frame walls with insulation between studs;
• timber frame walls with insulation sheeting;
• steel frame walls with insulation sheeting.
• Safe and easy to handle and install
• Water vapor resistant
• The core is Class 0 fire rated
• Very durable, depending on the structure and conditions of use
• Mold and microbial growth resistant
• Unaffected by air filtration
• High performance thermoset rigid insulation
• Applicable in both new build and refurbishment projects
• Environmentally friendly, with 0 ODP and low GWP